Friday, August 27, 2010

Perfect weather

Well, walking is boring. I have all the audio equipment in the world and a few dogs to pick and choose from to keep me company, but I've been doing it...and guess what? I am sleeping better, making better food choices and I know the sun is doing me a world of good.
I will keep going. I got such good news today...and yes, the bottom could drop out tomorrow, but Claire is doing really really well. I am relieved and happy.
The next project is to keep the men in my life respectful. I watched S1ep2 of The Big C and she talks about this. I hate how our society excuses men from basic manners. I will not let my kid get out of my house that way. It's a freakin uphill battle. And don't get me started on my husband. The problem is, he was raised by wolves.....but, see, now, I'm realizing he's been with me almost as long as he was with his parents. Yes, imprinting, blah blah blah. He needs to "get it".
Anyhow, I am still adjusting to the kid leaving.......I'm striving for perfection in food and exercise next week. Good idea, right?? :) My friend Rosie says, "It's a evolution, not a revolution."

No comments:

Post a Comment